Rival Powered respects the privacy of everyone who uses our website rivalpowered.com including its subpages (“Website”) and/or plays our casino games (“Games”) which can be played via customers of ours (“Operators”). In this document we call the Rival Powered group of companies “Rival Powered”, and each Rival Powered legal entity “Rival Powered” or “us”/“we” and we call you (a visitor/user of our site or a player of our Games) “you”. This document explains how we collect, process and store personal data belonging to you. “Personal Data” means information about you which can be used, on its own or together with other information, to identify you as a person.
WHAT AND WHY
|Source of Data||Data||Controller||Purpose||Retention||How to stop collection or remove data|
|Information you provide when you fill in forms on our Website (example: job application forms, attendance confirmations, subscription to news emails etc.)||Rival Powered||Managing our relationship with you||Job applications stored 6 months.
Attendance confirmations removed associated with the closure of the event.
Emails unsubscribed; 30 days.
|Send an email through rivalpowered.com/contact|
|Emails from you||Records of correspondence we have with you||Rival Powered||Contacting you (example: to respond to a question from you)||Processing of emails is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Rival Powered and emails will consequently be stored as long as Rival Powered can claim lawfulness of such correspondence, unless such interests could be deemed overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.||Send an email through rivalpowered.com/contact|
.com Client area
|If you work for an Operator you may have access to our client area where we may save your work email, name, job telephone number and job title||The Rival Powered with which the Operator has a contract||Managing our relationship with the Operator you work for||For the duration of our contract with the Operator you work for||You can remove or correct the information yourself in the Client area or send an email through rivalpowered.com/contact|
In addition to the purposes listed in the table, we may use your Personal Data as required by law and regulation (example: to maintain gaming license regulatory requirements).
We share your Personal Data with third parties (for example, “Operator" or third-party suppliers) as follows:
- • When you have given your consent;
- • as necessary in order to provide the Website and related services (example: recent winner feeds);
- • as necessary in order to provide the Games (example: third-party hosting providers);
- • as necessary in order to communicate with you (example: third party email program providers);
- • to carry out your instructions;
- • in the circumstances where your data is on an anonymous and aggregated basis, meaning you could not be personally identified from it;
- • as permitted by law or regulation;
- • in order to comply with any legal obligation, in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Rival Powered or the Operators (example: third-party gaming regulators); and
- • in the event that there is a sale of the assets of Rival Powered or corporate restructuring, or as a result of a change of control of Rival Powered or one of its group companies, or in preparation of any of these events. Any third party to which Rival Powered’s assets are transferred will have the right to continue to use the Personal Data as set out in this document.
We may keep your Personal Data after we have stopped providing services to you if it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes and/or prevent fraud or abuse. We may also keep anonymized derivatives of your data for business analytics purposes where no automated decision making is involved.
Since Rival Powered is multinational, your Personal Data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). The Personal Data may be hosted on servers outside EEA. Your Personal Data may be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us, or for another company within the Rival Powered Group, or for one of our suppliers.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Personal Data is treated securely and in accordance with this document when transferring the Data.
We have appropriate technical and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, modifications, unauthorized use, disclosure or access, and all other unlawful forms of processing. Since the internet is not a completely secure environment we can’t guarantee that information you transmit via our Website or Games will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards or otherwise. We will of course follow applicable rules and processes for notifying you if this should happen.
By contacting us you can:
- • request a copy of the information that we hold about you
- • ask us to modify, correct or remove information
- • ask us not to use your Personal Data for marketing purposes
If you have any questions, complaints or comments about this document or our use of Personal Data contact us by emailing us through rivalpowered.com/contact.
Rival Powered Product Services Ltd owns our games and is in charge of the data collected in play for fun mode on RivalPowered.com.
Last updated on May 25th, 2018
© 2018 Rival Powered